The Ural Mine
6th dedicated exhibition of state-of-the-art technology, equipment and specialized machinery for ore and mineral production and beneficiation.
In 2020 the Ural Mine exhibition will be held in Yekaterinburg for the first time.
The Ural Mine – what is it about?
- the largest demonstration platform in the Urals region presenting state-of-the-art technology, equipment and specialized machinery for ore and mineral production and beneficiation
- a discussion platform to hold business negotiations and close deals, as well as to discuss trends in the mining industry development
- a large-scale trade event annually attended by more than 3000 professionals from the target audience
- a professional exhibition held with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, as well as of th the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- a project supported by professionals of the industry, such as Uralkali PJSC, Verkhnekamsk Potash Company CJSC, Eurochem – Usolsk Potash Plant LLC
International research to practice conference the Mine of the Future:
- leading scientists and professionals from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland, Germany and other countries
- relevant topics, technological solutions, advanced ideas and projects
- meeting experts from the mining industry and related processes
«MINE OF THE FUTURE» (project of event program) – 2020
Ekaterinburg, Expo Boulevard, 2, Ekaterinburg-EXPO International Exhibition Center
Working hoursOctober 14: 12:00–18:00
October 15: 10:00–18:00
October 16: 10:00–14:00
Why choose the Ural?
- > 12,000 fields of mineral resources
- Operated and ready-for-development deposits of ferrous, non-ferrous, rare and noble metals, as well as non-metallic minerals, are concentrated in the Ural.
- Close proximity to such enterprises as UNMC (Uralelectromed, Gaisky and Uchalinsky mining and beneficiation complexes, Bashkirskaya Med, Sredneuralsky Copper Smelting Plant (SUMZ), Svyatogor, Mednogorsky copper sulfur plant, Chelyabinsky zinc plant, etc.), Russian Copper Company, MECHEL
- Урал располагает значительным минерально-сырьевым потенциалом!
Every year around 20 employees from each professional partner company work at the exhibition – procurement directors, chief engineers, heads of mining departments, power and mechanical engineers. A booth is available for productive communication on the site.
Professional Partners of the exhibition: Uralkali PJSC, Verkhnekamsk Potash Company CJSC, Eurochem – Usolsk Potash Plant LLC, Kanex Group, Teploenergoprom LLC
- individual meetings arranged for exhibitors with chief technical staff and department heads of Ural mining enterprises at the booths of professional partners;
- relevant agenda discussed in the course of the exhibition’s business program
- traditional corporate exhibition attendance by major subsoil users and industrial enterprises of the Ural.
Cost of participation
||An exhibition area in the pavilion|
The mandatory registration fee for an announced member-organization
includes accreditation, general advertising campaign of the exhibition, one permit for each ordered 4 m2, two invitation tickets to the evening reception (banquet), a security service to protect the exhibits during non-working hours of the exhibition, and insurance
The cost includes carpeting, wall panels on the closed sides of the perimeter of the stand, a frame board on the open sides of the perimeter of the stand, the frieze inscription, and daily cleaning.
The extra charges for stands with enhanced visibility is as follows:
10% — the extra charge for each open corner and/or location on the central walkway.
15% — the extra charge for a stand opened from the three sides («peninsula stand»).
The advantage of the exhibition is that a large number of industrial enterprises with vast experience and knowledge, as well as the representatives of scientific organizations undertaking the design and other work for companies, are amassed in Perm Krai. The platform provides opportunities to exchange experience, to get acquainted with new technologies and achievements in various lines of activity. In addition, the exhibition is attended by many foreign companies that know the potash enterprises of Perm Krai and cooperate with potash workers.
The promoters are strongly committed to the selection of participants and understand what visitors need. We are very pleased with results that our cooperation with ExpoPerm has raised»
We believe that MINE is an excellent platform for holding meetings and negotiations, for discussing issues with our current customers, as well as for finding potentially new partners. At the stand, we try to tell as much as possible about our new products. This applies to equipment, drilling tools, and services.
For example, this year we tried to give a broad coverage of possibilities of the Sandvik road headers, paying special attention to models MB670-1, MF320, MC35».